Puma Bonnets for Land Rover Defender
- Suitable for all Defenders from 200tdi to Puma models.
- We have both genuine OEM Land Rover Puma Bonnets made of aluminium (part number BKA710140), and cheaper aftermarket versions – both standard and reinforced.
- The aftermarket version Land Rover Defender Puma Bonnet is made of GRP – Glass Reinforced Plastic with steel fixtures for original fasteners; it is durable and flexible for heavy use. It is light-weight compared to original aluminium Defender bonnets – the net weight is 10KG. Noise transmission is much less than the OEM aluminium version. It will reduce the engine noise.
- NOTE : Both types are unfinished – meaning they require some filling, primer and top coats of paint.
Masai Sport Bonnet Scoop for Land Rover Defender - GRP Fibreglass
Masai Sport Bonnet Scoop for Land Rover Defender - GRP - BLACK
- Suitable for all Defenders - TD5 and 200/300Tdi only.
- PLEASE NOTE: This Defender bonnet scoop is made of GRP with black gel coat (RAL 9005) as standard but does require suitable preparation (some filling and priming) and final painting. Do not oven bake your paint finish.
- Measurements (Roughly): Width: 82cm, Length: 68cm, Height: 5cm.
You will need to remove your bonnet from your Defender and drill holes and bolt the scoop to your bonnet, and then use silicone sealant all around the scoop to further secure it to the bonnet.