These Defender rear windows have been designed as standard size replacements for the Land Rover Defender 90 and 110 and may fit other models – just call to discuss. Land Rover Defender rear door glass is easy to fit if you know a bit about DIY. Fitting service also available – just call.
Our Defender rear windows are made using E43R toughened safety glass – Omega Automotive has been manufacturing automotive safety glass and many other vehicle parts for many decades and supplies all around the World to various automotive firms. The dark tint is factory-prepared – the glass is actually tinted and not a stuck on film which can peel off – film is not simple to apply in any case as the glass has to be removed.
Land Rover Defender Crew Cab Camper-Style Rear Window - 963mm x 419mm - DARK tint
963mm Camper-Style Window - DARK tint for Crew Cab Land Rover Defender and other vehicles
Includes Internal Bezel Trim (aluminium L section 20mm x 20mm, black powder-coat paint). This bezel can be used as a template to cut out the Crew Cab Rear Window aperture.
Once you have cut the correct shaped aperture, you will need rivets and silicone sealant to attach the Crew Cab Rear Window.
If you need the Crew Cab Rear Window completely wide open the gas strut brackets can be unscrewed from the frame.
The Crew Cab Rear Window can also be used on the roof of a vehicle as a sun roof, in this case the drain holes must be blocked with silicone sealant.
- SOLD as SINGLE WINDOWS (Price is NOT for a pair).
- Includes two Gas Struts for smooth opening and closing.
- Two handle locking with keys.
- The maximum amount the Crew Cab Rear Windows will open is as seen in the above photo and is 200mm from the vehicle body.
- Measurements: 963mm x 419mm external max.
- The size of the aperture needed is 913mm x 369mm.
- The Radius of the cut out aperture needs to be 76mm.
- Black powder-coat painted aluminium frame.
- Made to original Land Rover quality - BUT they do not rattle or leak.
- Includes rubber seal and internal bezel.
- E43 4mm toughened safety glass.
- 70% No-Light transmission Dark Tint.
- Factory prepared tint - not a stuck on film.
- Easy to fit DIY.
- Fitting service also available - just call.
The Crew Cab Rear Window can be fitted to:
- Land Rovers and other 4x4
- Other Shooting/Leisure vehicles
- Trucks with Sleeping Pods
- Coaches and Lorries
- Containers/Sheds in Gardens
- Motor Caravans / Motor Home
- Towed Caravans
- Mobile Exhibition Trailer
- Porta-cabins / Mobile Buildings / Other Enclosure
- Sailing Boats and Narrow Boats as a Deck Hatch possibly - call to discuss
These fitting instructions are NOT actually for this specific rear window but the principles are the same. Be very careful to cut the exact shape aperture needed.