Panoramic Tinted Windows Full Length for Land Rover Defender 110 2-Door Hardtop
Panoramic Tinted Windows Full Length for Land Rover Defender 110 2-Door Hardtop - Fixed or Side Sliding.
CANADA CUSTOMERS: We cannot ship with the fitting kit due to customs restrictions.
You will need to source your own silicone adhesive. We recommend at
least 300ml x 3 of silicone to fit the sides and quarter light windows.
- Each side comprises two pieces of glass (Main side piece & extension glass) whether you choose the fixed or side sliding versions.
- The full length Panoramic glass is split into two pieces, as the side panels for the 2-door Defender are very long. (Length: 214cm & Height: 52cm)
- The slide opening version has an internal aluminium window frame (painted black) which houses lockable sliding windows, the other piece of glass is not a window and just a continuation of the dark tinted side window; together the two pieces cover the entire length of a 110 hardtop rear.
- Optional extras - Bonded Tinted Quarter light windows and tinted Rear Door Glass.
- Innovative and exclusive, future-proof design.
- Slide-opening version has a high-quality high-security window locking system.
- Price is for both sides of glass - offside and nearside.
- 70% no-light transmission factory prepared privacy tint.
- E43R approved 4mm toughened safety glass.
- Complies with European Commission Directive 2001/92/EC, Regulation No 43 of the UN/ECE.
- Reflects heat and reduces glare.
- Premium build quality.
- Leak proof, draft proof.
- Kit includes both sides of glass (4 pieces), primer, a special silicone adhesive, template and fitting instructions.
- Silicone adhesive heat tolerance is minus 40 to plus 90 degrees C.
- Fitted in just a few hours DIY.
- The size of the aperture needed is 1057mm x 427mm - which is the Land Rover standard size for Defender rear side windows.
- Fits all Land Rover Defender 110 2-Door Hardtops (See photos), if you have another type just call and we can discuss.
REAR GLASS NOTE : If you also purchase the Rear Door Glass - carefully remove the existing rear door glass without damaging the rubber - as you will need to re-use the rubber. Carefully remove brake light including brackets from old glass as you will need to glue to new glass.
- Slide-opening side window OR Fixed side window (no side opening window).
- Tinted Rear Door Glass - With or without.
- Pair of matching Bonded Tinted Quarter Light Windows - With or without.