Sliding Masai Panoramic Tinted Windows for Land Rover Defender 110
Masai Panoramic Side-Sliding Tinted Windows for Land Rover Defender 110
Land Rover Defender 110 Slide Opening Lockable Windows.
CANADA CUSTOMERS: We cannot ship with the fitting kit due to customs restrictions.
You will need to source your own silicone adhesive. We recommend at
least 300ml x 3 of silicone to fit the sides and quarter light windows.
A Masai® flagship product.
- Innovative and exclusive, future-proof design.
- Increases resale value of your Defender.
- Price is for a pair - offside and nearside. Quarter lights also sold as a pair.
- Masai Panoramic Defender side windows include an aluminium inner frame for aesthetics (see thumbnail photos on the right) - competitors do not.
- 70% no-light transmission factory prepared privacy tint.
- E43R approved 4mm toughened safety glass.
- European Commission Directive 2001/92/EC, Regulation No 43 of the UN/ECE – we put safety standards first.
- Reflects heat and reduces glare.
- High-quality high-security locking system.
- Greater security than factory-fit standard sliding windows.
- Premium build quality.
- Leak proof, draft proof.
- Increased torsional rigidity.
- Kit includes primer, a special silicone adhesive, template and fitting instructions.
- Silicone adhesive heat tolerance is minus 40 to plus 90 degrees C.
- Fitted in just a few hours DIY.
- The size of the aperture needed is 1057mm x 427mm - which is the Land Rover standard size for Defender rear side windows.
- Windows fitting Service available - just call us.
- Fits all Land Rover Defenders 110, if you have another type just call and we can discuss.
- Use to replace standard Land Rover Defender side windows, part numbers: MUC3766 superseded by MWC4734, MUC3767 superseded by MWC4735.
- A fixed (non-opening) version is also available.
- With or without matching pair of Rear Tinted Bonded Quarter Lights.
- With or without Heated Tinted Rear Door Glass.
REAR DOOR GLASS NOTE : If you purchase the rear door glass too - carefully remove existing rear door glass without damaging the rubber - as you will need to re-use it. Carefully remove brake light including brackets from old glass as you will need to glue to new glass.
NOTE: REAR QUARTER LIGHTS: The new version is now supplied which is 1cm wider than before and takes the quarterlight glass right to the edge of the vehicle. (You will need to fill the edge joint with sealant).