We design and manufacture high quality Side Steps and Rear Steps for the Land Rover Defender 90 and 110 – may fit other models too – just call. Folding Side Steps and Rear Steps mounted near towing point.
We also have the Land Rover Defender NAS Rear Step made of zinc plated galvanised steel, black powder coated complete with aluminium tread plate, holes for fitting a towing hook and accommodation for electrical sockets.
Our “Fire and Ice” style Defender Tubular Side Steps feature an attractive “Masai” branded tread plate made of rubber and brushed aluminium. It attaches with bolts and no drilling is required. Clamps to the chassis outriggers. All our steps are easy to fit DIY (instructions supplied).
For touring we designed a Wheel Step which fits most 4×4 wheels – it can be used as a viewing platform, seat or to assist in gaining access to your roof rack and engine. See video above.
"Fire and Ice" style Tubular Side Steps for Land Rover Defender
"Fire and Ice" style Tubular Side Steps for Land Rover Defender 90 and 110 (1983 to 2016)
- Sold as a pair.
- Made from Heavy duty steel, zinc coated, and phosphate painted for long life rust protection.
- Painted in black powder coat.
- Attractive "Masai" branded tread plate, made of rubber and brushed aluminium.
- Rubber may have notches machined out for rain drainage.
- Easy to fit DIY (Instructions supplied, see link below)
- Attaches with bolts and no drilling is required.
- Clamps to the chassis outriggers.
- Not an original Land Rover Part.
- NOTE: the 110 2 door version needs an extra bracket, hence the higher price.
"Fire and Ice" style Tubular Side Steps for Land Rover Defender 90 and 110