Rear Door Glass - Dark Tinted & Heated for Post 2002 Land Rover Defenders 90/110 - (Sealed in)
Rear Door Glass - Dark Tinted and Heated for Post 02' Land Rover Defenders 90/110 - (Sealed in)
This rear door glass is for Post 2002 rear doors for Land Rover Defenders. It is fitted with a rubber seal. Either re-use your old seal or purchase a new seal.
- Standard size replacement. (Original Part Number: LR042729)
- High quality Masai product.
- 4mm toughened (tempered) safety glass E43R – 00320 DOT6. European Commission Directive 2001/92/EC, Regulation No 43 of the UN/ECE. DOT6 US motor vehicle specification.
- 70% no light transmission high quality factory-prepared dark tint – NOT an attached film which can be scratched or peeled off. Appears as grey with a hint of green.
- Heat reflecting coating, glare reduction glass.
NOTE : Carefully remove rear door glass without damaging the rubber - as you may want to re-use it (although you can buy a new seal in this product's options). Carefully remove brake light from old glass as you will need to glue it to the new glass.
- Add Rear Door Rubber Glazing Seal for Post 2002 Defenders only (Land Rover part number CVW500010).
- Add a pair of studs to fit high-level brake lights (Land Rover part number AWR4647).