Headlining / Rooflining Kit for Land Rover Defender 110
Head Lining / Roof Lining KIT for Land Rover Defender 110 Station Wagon / Hardtop
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
NOTE: There is a 4-6 week lead time on our internal window trims. However, your chosen colour choice may already be in stock, therefore you will receive it within 2-5 working days after payment. You're welcome to call us and enquire.
The Roof Lining Kit includes:
- Front Piece (Not for Defenders with Sunroof, although hole can be easily cut out)
- Middle Piece with Alpine Window Cut Outs
- Rear Piece
- Telephone Piece
- 20x Fir Tree Clips for fitting, to be pushed through the pre-made holes in the lining pieces into the existing holes in the roof of your Defender.
- (Optional Extra) - Pair of Sun Visor Covers
- (Optional Extra) - Pair of Alpine Window Inserts - This is only for Defenders with no alpine windows in the roof.
Our Defender 110 Roof Lining is manufactured in-house by well experienced Masai® craftsmen in the automotive trimming business. All our NEW roof lining shells are produced exactly to the Land Rover roof lining shape. Made from special GRP, which gives a much better rigidity than the Land Rover thermoplastic biscuit material. This will also provide a much longer lasting roof lining, and will no longer absorb any roof condensation that causes the common problem of sagging over time. The Ebony Black Alston lining has a plush suede-like finish for that extra touch of style and is hand glued to each individual roof section.
- First, remove your old head lining, the telephone piece first, then the back section, the middle section, all interior lights, the sun visors, the rear-view mirror then the front section.
- When fitting our head lining, start from the front and work backwards.
- Fit the front piece using the fir trees provided in your kit plus interior light.
- Fit the middle piece (with alpine cut outs)
- Fit the rear piece and interior light.
- Fit the telephone piece.
If your existing holes don’t match up with our head lining, then you will need to drill additional holes (I’d suggest you drill the holes in the headlining to match your Defender, instead of drilling in the Defender roof to match our headlining). We purposefully covered all the pre-drilled holes with material for this reason.
Defenders have changed a lot over the years and Land Rovers kept messing with the holes locations!
If you are upgrading your Defender from a Van to a Station Wagon we would recommend that you purchase the interior light as the new roof lining will have a hole cut out for it. The interior light fitting and its bracket will also help secure the roof lining properly.
You may also need a pair of grab handles to help secure the telephone piece above the rear door.
If you would like some help we offer a fitting service for this product, please call us on 01543 254507 for a quote.
Genuine Land Rover Part Numbers
The Land Rover part numbers for the 110 BLACK version are:
- LR077719 – Front Headlining section (No Sunroof cut out);
- LR063676 – Middle Headlining section;
- LR063679 - Back Headlining section;
- LR063680 - Telephone Piece