ARB Simpson Roof Tent, Annex & Ladder
ARB Simpson Roof Tent, Annex and Ladder
1,400mm wide x 2,400mm long x 1,300mm high
The ARB Simpson III roof tent & annex will provide the ultimate in ease and convenience when travelling. Unfolding in minutes, a roof tent provides sleeping quarters off the ground, protected from the elements. Spacious and comfortable, all bedding can remain inside the tent during the journey, freeing up vital storage space in the vehicle, and allowing the tent to be quickly and easily packed away. The annex is the perfect way to add a little additional living space to your roof top tent. This additional zip on room will fit a couple of extra cots if you’d like to have the kids sleep downstairs or it also provides a terrific dressing room or concealed location to keep your waterless toilet.
- Incorporates an updated design and new materials for better strength, rigidity and water resistance.
- Manufactured from high quality, poly/cotton fabric.
- Incorporates Oxford polyester flysheet with excellent water shedding ability.
- Sturdy aluminium retractable ladder.
- High density bonded chip foam mattress with removable cover for increased comfort and durability
- Incorporates pull out veranda
- Insect screened windows and door
- UV stabilised laminated PVC cover
- Bungee cord system to assist when closing
- Easily mounted to ARB’s purpose designed roof rack
- Can be configured to unfold off either the side or off the rear of the vehicle
- All aluminium components feature an anodized finish for improved corrosion resistance and apperance
- Comes complete with mounting hardware, wrenches, ladder, travel cover and comprehensive instructions
- ARB awnings can also be paired with the rooftop tent.