Sliding Side Windows for Defender 200TDi/300TDi and TD5 (3 Tints)
Sliding Side Windows for Defender 200TDi/300TDi and TD5 (Dark, Green & Clear Tints) - PAIR
IMPORTANT NOTE: We have two variants of the dark rear side windows - to fit side window apertures with 70mm radius bottom corners (for most post-2004/5 Defenders and Puma/TDCi Defenders), and also 50mm radius bottom corners (pre-2004/5 200/300Tdi and TD5 Defenders).
This listing is for the version with 50mm radius bottom corners. You can still purchase these if your vehicle has 70mm radius bottom corners in the aperture for the window, but you will need to cut them out to 50mm. The 70mm version window is here.
If your Defender is a hardtop and does not currently have rear side windows then either of our 50mm or 70mm side windows can be fitted irrespective of the year of your vehicle.
- Sold as a pair - offside and nearside
- Made to original Land Rover quality - BUT they do not rattle or leak
- Original quality Land Rover aluminium profile and catches
- Standard size replacement
- Includes rubber seal/trim which covers over the rivet heads
- E43R toughened safety glass
- Factory prepared tint - not a stuck on film
- Easy to fit DIY
- The size of the aperture needed is 1057mm x 427mm - which is the Land Rover standard size for Defender rear side windows
- Fitting service also available - just call
- Template to help cut out aperture - needed if you are converting a panel van/hard top
- Rivets and Sealant (to save you the hassle of going to the DIY store)
Also available as a kit to include tinted heated rear door glass and tinted rear quarterlights - see here
Equivalent and compatible with Land Rover part numbers:
- MUC3766 (50mm) superseded by MWC4734 (70mm)
- MUC3767 (50mm) superseded by MWC4735 (70mm)