Heated Windscreens for Land Rover Defender manufactured by Masai 4×4
This time of the year in the UK is abundant in frosty mornings. We all know the pain of leaving the house and strolling over to your pride and joy only to find your windscreen coated in a thick layer of ice. Then cold starting your Defender, cranking the heat and traipsing round your Defender with your ice scraper to scrape your windscreen in the hopes of being able to see where you’re going.
Masai® produce an exclusive range of high quality vehicle enhancement accessories and parts. We have been producing automotive glass since 1953. In fact, automotive glass, particularly bonded windows are one of our specialities, all of which manufactured to Land Rover specifications.
What if it was as easy as pushing a button?
Upgrade your windscreen with Masai 4×4
The Masai Land Rover Defender Heated windscreen glass is high-quality and manufactured to original Land Rover standards using the original shape and profile.
- Fits all models from 1985 onwards.
- Works in extreme temperatures down to as low as -35°C.
- Many other heated windscreens on the market will no longer function at -20°C.
- 5% Green Tint
- E43R laminated safety glass.
- Quality inspected and tested.
There are several optional extras to accompany our heated windscreens too.
- Defender Windscreen Seal
- Standard size replacement manufactured to original Land Rover quality
- Leak and draft free. LR part number MTC 5753.
- Defender heated windscreen wiring kit
- suitable for all Land Rover Defenders 90, 110 and 130, 2002 – 2016.
- Retro fit a heated windscreen into your Defender using this wiring kit. – see further details.
- 3 Switch Types available:
- Genuine Land Rover OEM switch suitable for TD5 (part number YUG000460LNF and female connector YPC10524).
- A Carling Contura switch suitable for earlier dash boards (requires mounting).
- Rocker type switch is for earlier Defenders (200TDi, 300TDi & early TD5s) with no space in the dash area for carling switches. The switch fits to the right of the steering wheel underneath the instruments panel.
Fitting your new heated windscreen
Most of our products are easily fitted by a keen DIYer, however windscreens can be very tricky to install on your own. We offer an excellent while-you-wait fitting service for windscreens so that you can get in, out and on your way.
Our Fitting Centre is at our depot in Hoar Cross, Staffordshire, England.
Just call us before ordering and we can discuss the cost and when it is convenient to bring your vehicle in.